Sidan 1 av 3 123 SistaSista
Resultat 1 till 15 av 33

Ämne: Oh Hi.

Nybörjare oförstörbar:)s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2009

Standard Oh Hi.

Sorry, I dont know if I could do a thread just to say hello... I'm Luana, from brazil, 16 years old, and I'm a big fan of Kent ^^. actually I love swedish stuff. I haven't a good english, just learned by myself... But I hope you enjoy it. I love languages at all, so swedish is my fave ^^. I can understand a little bit of swedish too, but not perfectly.

So Hello!!

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Välkommen .
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Hej Luana

How did you discover kent?

Reg.datum
    Mar 2009

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Välkommen .
    Tackar!!!

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    Hej Luana

How did you discover kent?
    Hej!! Well, how I told before, I love swedish stuff. I mean, mainly the music. I discovered them from a friend mine from Sweden.. We both are Vines' fans too, and she showed me some swedish bands (Håkan Hellström, Kent, Laakso..).
    But my fave is Kent.

Erfaren medlem What it feels likes avatar
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av oförstörbar:) Visa inlägg
    Tackar!!!

Hej!! Well, how I told before, I love swedish stuff. I mean, mainly the music. I discovered them from a friend mine from Sweden.. We both are Vines' fans too, and she showed me some swedish bands (Håkan Hellström, Kent, Laakso..).
    But my fave is Kent.
    Oh, that's good..
    Welcome
    En tekopp från de dödas värld

Först ut med skandalerna:
    www.kentbloggen.nu

Erfaren medlem Felix_Elites avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard

welcome! .
    Länge leve kungen.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av Havsänglar Visa inlägg
    Jag gick till mataffären och köpte naturgodis, men så råkade jag äta upp allt på vägen hem, sämst ):

Erfaren medlem Sockeeers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2007

Standard

Välkommen Välkommen I must say that it is very fun with people from other countries here! We can teach you more swedish and you can teach us the brazil language

Reg.datum
    Mar 2009

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Sockeeer Visa inlägg
    Välkommen Välkommen I must say that it is very fun with people from other countries here! We can teach you more swedish and you can teach us the brazil language
    Haha tack så mycket ! I enjoy forums, they are really cool. You can meet people from anywhere around the world . Ohh it would be soooo good! I wish I could speak in swedish, it's the most beautiful language I have ever seen!! Oh yeah!
    And believe me, you wouldn't like to learn portuguese haha, so hard! I'm pretty sure I couldn't speaking in portuguese If I wasn't brazilian..
    It's only rock n' roll but I like it!

Reg.datum
    Nov 2007

Standard

Haha tack så mycket ! I enjoy forums, they are really cool. You can meet people from anywhere around the world . Ohh it would be soooo good! I wish I could speak in swedish, it's the most beautiful language I have ever seen!! Oh yeah!
    And believe me, you wouldn't like to learn portuguese haha, so hard! I'm pretty sure I couldn't speaking in portuguese If I wasn't brazilian..
    Yeah they really are really?! you think that swedish is beautiful... i think it´s pretty hard. i mean it sounds hard as stone or something. but maybe it doesn´t... hmm... i will think about that. well, we have some beautiful words and stuff. OH portuguese that´s so beautiful, thats one of the language i really wanna learn! I didn´t know that you speak portuguese in Brazil, see you learn something every day

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Hej, you should try to speak Dutch .
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Mar 2009

Standard

Yeah they really are really?! you think that swedish is beautiful... i think it´s pretty hard. i mean it sounds hard as stone or something. but maybe it doesn´t... hmm... i will think about that. well, we have some beautiful words and stuff. OH portuguese that´s so beautiful, thats one of the language i really wanna learn! I didn´t know that you speak portuguese in Brazil, see you learn something every day
    Naaahhh for me swedish is just wonderful ! Actually I love Sweden, you can believe, since I was just a child haha. I had a swedish neighbour, and I always talked to her, she told me amazing things about there.. Then I grow up and I discovered the music, the places (from pictures and movies) the language.. ^^.
    Ohh!! You mean the portuguese from Portugal right? Because our portuguese has a different pronunciation...
    I can see that! I hope I can learn more stuff about swedish language here. XD

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Hej, you should try to speak Dutch .
    Hej!! Oh dear Gosh.. I'm pretty sure I can't do that!.. hahaha!

Erfaren medlem Oktjabrjs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2005

Standard

I can see that! I hope I can learn more stuff about swedish language here .
    Vem är tjejen vid pianot? On your avatar, who's the lady?
    Ba-ba-da-ba-da-ba-di-di

Reg.datum
    Nov 2007

Standard

Naaahhh for me swedish is just wonderful ! Actually I love Sweden, you can believe, since I was just a child haha. I had a swedish neighbour, and I always talked to her, she told me amazing things about there.. Then I grow up and I discovered the music, the places (from pictures and movies) the language.. ^^.
    Ohh!! You mean the portuguese from Portugal right? Because our portuguese has a different pronunciation...
    I can see that! I hope I can learn more stuff about swedish language here. XD
    Oh thats cool, that you love sweden. well, its actually a great land. And the swedish music is the best. Ah so there is two kinds of portuguese. well im pretty sure its very beautiful that to!
    You know, if you wonder over some word or something, its just to ask!

Reg.datum
    Mar 2009

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Oktjabrj Visa inlägg
    Vem är tjejen vid pianot? On your avatar, who's the lady?
    jag vet inte vem som är hon (or did I spell it wrong?). I just find it on a livejournal community.. So I like it.

Oh thats cool, that you love sweden. well, its actually a great land. And the swedish music is the best. Ah so there is two kinds of portuguese. well im pretty sure its very beautiful that to!
    You know, if you wonder over some word or something, its just to ask!
    Oh yeah it is. (:
    Okay, thank you! If I got me lost I will ask for help!!
    Senast redigerat av oförstörbar:) den 2009-03-20 klockan 19:59.

Reg.datum
    Nov 2007

Standard

jag vet inte vem som är hon (or did I spell it wrong?). I just find it on a livejournal community.. So I like it.
    jag vet inte vem hon är the picture is beautiful!

Sidan 1 av 3 123 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •