Sidan 1 av 3 123 SistaSista
Resultat 1 till 15 av 42

Ämne: Kent Box

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard Kent Box

Okay, it's out tomorrow...let's have a show of hands who ordered it?

I ordered it even though I have every album already (well, except for the first...and I guess I don't have a regular edition of V&A (but have both special editions) nor the regular edition of TTS), but I won't get to see it cause I shipped it back home to Canada (I'm in the UK right now). *sigh* I hope someone puts pics of it up!!!

Aside: Do you think the band will be touring in support of this release? Hmmmmm...
    Senast redigerat av sakermanser den 2008-10-28 klockan 00:02.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sakermanser Visa inlägg
    Okay, it's out tomorrow...let's have a show of hands who ordered it?

I ordered it even though I have every album already (well, except for the first...and I guess I don't have a regular edition of V&A (but have both special editions) nor the regular edition of TTS), but I won't get to see it cause I shipped it back home to Canada (I'm in the UK right now). *sigh* I hope someone puts pics of it up!!!

Aside: Do you think the band will be touring in support of this release? Hmmmmm...
    I ordered it. I've got most of the cd's (I really mean most including promo, special edition and so on). But I don't have the demos, Jones & Giftet and Havsänglar songs.
    I don't think they'll tour. We would gave heard that by now. Maybe if the box won't sell as good as they thought it will do, but I'll doubt it will be a low-selling box, just because of the demos.

Contacted cd-on because my order status is cancelled .
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I haven't ordered this, but I'm swaying a bit. My main reason for not ordering was that I only discovered kent when dojd was released, so to me, most of my kent cds are relatively new. In hindsight, I can see how this is a fantastic thing for the long-term fans.

Does anyone know if this will be available for LEGAL download anywhere except itunes?

(Trying not to repeat myself from an old thread, but itunes won't work on my laptop, and I'd like V&A on my mp3 player, along with all the demos/live/other stuff from the Box).

tack!

Medlem dumblikeamooses avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

I ordered it. Yeah, I also have all the albums (OH except the swedish Isola! That'll be great to have) and a lot of the singles on cd already, but I really want the demos, Jones & Giftet and Havsänglar songs! I just like the idea of a box set... also I'm living in Japan right now and most of my cds are back in the UK, so it'll be nice to have actual copies here with me
    The english albums aren't in the set are they... shame. I don't have some of the b-sides of the singles from those.
    Det finns hål i allting, det är där lite ljus kommer in.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Standard

I bought it yesterday Love may be a bit too strong word, but I'm using it anyway: I'm loving it

The sales assistant didn't like the picture on the cover, she even said that she didn't really want to sell it. Get a new job, I (would like to) say.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

My kent box is on its way to the Netherlands .
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem frippe99s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2004

Standard

Have't bought the box yet? Here you will find info about the box in english plus a link to a multi language order form that offers global shipping:

http://www.kentjunkie.com/kentbox1991_2008.htm

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

And I still have to wait 15 days to get my box though it's released since today on the german amazon mail order... *sniff*
    The temptation is HUGE! *jitter*
    must - buy - kent - box .....................................
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

I hope I get mine today .

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

The box has arrived, and I like it so far.

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Got it today
    thankfully no damages at all even though was not packaged as it should be.

Havent opened it yet.
    I will do it tomorrow even though I cannot believe myself for that
    and I barely hold me from doing it now!

But I need to be alone to enjoy that moment and now everything is a mess at my home.
    ett perfekt substitut

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Got the box today. It's quite cute so long you don't cut your fingers on the sharp edges trying to open it. Nice booklet with lots of information. Religious images on the covers (?) I expected a bigger package with full plastic cd covers rather than paper / cardboard. Nonetheless, I love it and I'm happy!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

Nice Innit.

I had a card from the postman, they couldn't leave it here or put it through the door on tuesday, so i picked it up on wednesday at the local office. Nice nice!

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jimmy k Visa inlägg
    Nice Innit.

I had a card from the postman, they couldn't leave it here or put it through the door on tuesday, so i picked it up on wednesday at the local office. Nice nice!
    Was the postman called Jocke?

Nybörjare jetas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2005

Standard

Got mine one too.
    I love the idea with those iconic pictures as covers, just been a bit scared that there's no book inside, didn't knew it's rather small. Still happy

Sidan 1 av 3 123 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •