Resultat 1 till 8 av 8

Ämne: Overflowingly sentimental expressions of gratitude here!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2004

Standard Overflowingly sentimental expressions of gratitude here!

399 SEK for something as complete and simply cool as this is so cheap, it really does come off as a wonderful present to fans. I, being poor, have no originals of their work and I think this is a great chance to have a complete collection in one strike. I'm definitely going to do everything I can to get the cash and order this. Everything short of selling my body to German businessmen,

Following epic releases like DOJD and Tillbaka with sparkling presents such as this and the Hjärta och Smärta... It really is ridiculously, abundantly nice, the way they go about their business. The band's career would already have been perfect if they called it quits after Döden, this continuing burst of creativity is nothing short of a miracle. It's like if fucking Mozart would have lived to go on after Requiem. And imagine, fellow fans, if this truly were to be a HALF TIME conclusion. Imagine the possibility that these eight albums are just HALF of the story! Does it not blow your mind, to imagine EIGHT more Kent albums?

Does it not blow YOUR mind, dear band, to imagine eight more of your own albums? Imagine the possibility of this body of work! Immanuel Kant left behind his three critiques, also visioned as a boxed set, a gift to the world. Something concrete to go by.

Knowing members of the band sometimes read this forum, I'd like to take the opportunity hereby to thank them for their work, which is nothing short of a miracle in this grey little world, and for this box-set especially. It is so incredibly cute, it's ridiculous, how nice you guys are!

Håll ditt huvud högt!
    Senast redigerat av Kurvitz den 2008-09-30 klockan 03:28.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!

Standard

What would be the best place to order the box from? eBay? Usually I get it from anywhere but I'm guessing the shipping cost will be a bit more. I live in N America btw.
    reddit.com/r/UKbands

Erfaren medlem kallt kaffe med sockers avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2002

Standard How to order the box worldwide!

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    What would be the best place to order the box from? eBay? Usually I get it from anywhere but I'm guessing the shipping cost will be a bit more. I live in N America btw.
    Here's a swedish store / website that will send the box worldwide.

https://www.bengans.se/popup/kent_bo...px?language=en

PRE-ORDER KENTS NEW CD "BOX 1991-2008".
    SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO YOUR MAILBOX ON STREETDAY 081029.

Price excluding freight:
    EU: 399 sek (freight 45 sek)
    World: 399 sek (freight 55 sek)

So it would only cost you 454 SEK (399 + 55) all together.
    Och jag lämnar inga fotspår ens i sand...

Medlem dumblikeamooses avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Yup, it's my birthday next week and this boxset makes an amazing belated present
    Can't wait!
    Det finns hål i allting, det är där lite ljus kommer in.

Standard

Aw crap I don't have a credit card, I only have a debit card so I'm gonna have to wait.
    reddit.com/r/UKbands

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Aw crap I don't have a credit card, I only have a debit card so I'm gonna have to wait.
    If it has a visa logo on it, you can use it. Your debit card taps into your checking account, right?
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Standard

I've ordered with a normal debit card/visa from czech rep. No problem at all, as long the card got the 16 digit card number and a CVC2-code.
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •